So, you'd like to contribute to this wiki? That's great! Make yourself an account and have a read over these few short tips to help make your introduction to the editing community smooth :)
- Unregistered users can not edit
- Images can only be uploaded by members in the uploadaccess group
Dos and Don'ts
- Do search for existing pages before creating new ones
- Do use the page creation boxes on each category page to create new pages (this ensures that they use the correct templates and get added automatically to the right categories)
- Do use pages' Discussion tabs to start conversations about details or edits you're not sure of
- Do mention when there's more information that could be included (eg: Todo: Add detailed description of the Hide on failure property)
- Do include a summary of your changes in the Summary field
- Do report any problematic behaviour or content you see on this wiki
- Do make other contributors and readers feel welcome :)
- Don't be rude, derogatory or derisive. If you feel like you want to be (we all get frustrated from time to time), it's time to take a break and come back later
- Don't repeatedly reverse other people's edits. If there's an ongoing problem, report that or contact User:Cheeseness or User:Dargenom, and we can look at locking page edits where appropriate
- Don't engage in gratuitous self-promotion. Pop links into your personal user page if you need to, but keep any other forms of self promotion off the wiki unless they're specifically relevant and/or helpful
How to Report Changes
- Go to the history of a page, or look at a diff between revisions.
- Click the "report" link (next to undo).
- Enter a reason for reporting the revision.
- Submit the report.