There are six different types of nodes that are used when configuring encounter logic.
A description of the different node types.
- Action nodes are used to carry out a wide variety of tasks.
- Companion Campfire Encounter
- Junction nodes are nodes that are used purely to connect other nodes together. Combined with conditions, they can be used to add different outcomes to page nodes without adding additional dialogue options.
- Nested Encounter
- Nested encounter nodes are used to run the logic from other encounters. They are most commonly used to condence repetitive tasks such as preparing campfire encounters.
- Page nodes are used to display dialogue to the player. Page nodes automatically add a dialogue option for each connecting node following it.
- Trial Campfire Encounter