Node Types/Action Tasks
A subpage of Node Types.
The list action task is used to quickly and easily perform one or more actions on each item in a list.
- Source List
- The list variable whose items will have the actions performed on them.
- Clear Source On Finish
- If this option is enabled, the list variable will be emptied after the actions have been performed.
- Action For Cards
- The actions that will be performed on each item in the list variable. Adding tasks functions the same as with regular action nodes.
The action list task is used to bundle many actions together into the same node. There is no mechanical difference to whether multiple actions are in the same node or not, but it can help organise otherwise complicated encounter trees.
Add Achievement Count
Add Score Multiplier
Block Campfire Access
Block Selection Task
The branch task is used to perform different actions based on predefined conditions. This task is used primarily when working with event listeners to set up conditions between actions.
- The condition/conditions that will be checked to determine which actions to run. The condition list task can be used to add multiple conditions.
- If the condition/conditions are true, the actions added here will run.
- If the condition/conditions are false, the actions added here will run.
Equip Default Equipment Task
Get Boss Name
Get Encounter Source (Card)
Get FloatAgent Value
Get IntAgent Value
Roll D(n) Task (Exhaustive)
Scale Trial Card Score Task
Set Poison Damage Percent
Set Poison Food Healing Modifier
Set Poison Steps Per Stack
Unblock Selection Task